Friday 7 December 2007

Day 197 – Go, go, go…

From the second I have woken up today it’s literally been a case of go, go, go.

I had to take Elvis to “crèche” (my parents home) and then race to the ATM, to the post box to post a pile of letters, to the petrol station and be at work by 8.00am.

I walked in at 8.10am and the phones went off and the entire day there were people everywhere. At one point I felt like there were people throwing themselves at me. All of them wanting my attention, and wanting it now. I kept chanting under my breath 2 weeks to go, 2 weeks to go.

So after work mum and I raced to the organic supermarket and stocked up on groceries and finally got the opportunity to sit down, sip our lattes and just relax. It was divine sitting on the coffee shops sofa and slipping my shoes off and ahhhhhh just so joyous.

I finally made it home by 8.oopm and the very second I walked in the door my friend Leah dropped by. We sat on the back patio sipping a glass of red but I only managed 3 sips and that was it for me. I got dizzy and just did not feel like anymore.

It’s now close to 11pm and there is so much I need to do and I just don’t know where to begin.

Peace Out!!!


Reney

No comments: