Wednesday 5 December 2007

Day 195 – The silly season is here…

Well December is defiantly here and they don’t call it the silly season for no reason. There is so much on and everyone wants to catch up or they have organized some do. The craziness starts as from NOW. Sadly, everything is all based around food. Its food here, its food there its food fucking everywhere.

I had an RDO off work today and I had all these plans to do all this stuff around my home yet I spent the entire day running from one place to another.

I went to pick up my goddaughter Dee from pre-school and then picked up her eldest sister from school. Fucking contraception is all that I can say. There were kids running around everywhere and one was crying and one was screaming and one had snot pouring out of her nose and one was questioning me. We walked back to my car and man I just felt sooooo drained. How do parents do this on a daily basis? Then Gee and I went for coffee at Chady and the girls spilt water everywhere and I was thinking if I sit here and visualize my ovaries drying up will that prompt my ovaries to turn crispy quickly?

Anyways, food has been good but sadly I barfed up lunch. I had my V8 juice for breakfast, lunch was pasta salad, cut to me barfing all over my parent’s toilet bowl and dinner was nachos with Gee and the girls. Not very nutritious today but that’s all cool. Tomorrow is another day and one bad food choice day won’t kill me. Right?

Tonight I’m off to accompany ManBoy to his work Christmas Party which should be fun. Well no, let me be honest. I don’t really like his work colleagues, as they are “Fat Hate”. They have this tendency of looking down and saying smug remarks about fat people. They make me feel very uncomfortable and self-conscious. Is this not a form of discrimination?

Anyways, if I get home early enough I shall write and tell you how it all went otherwise I will talk to you all tomorrow.

Wish me luck!!!

Reney

No comments: