Friday 30 November 2007

Day 190 – Death by exercise

It’s Friday finally. It’s been such a long week and a tiresome one at that but we officially have only 25 days till Christmas yay!!! I can’t wait to finally chill out and have a few weeks off work. I think I have mentioned this like a dozen times just this week alone. I just so need a break.

Its funny how this time of year patients want to see the dentist before the holidays start. There has been this insane demand to be seen. I’m not grumbling, hell no, as I’m ever so grateful to have a job and I guess in a sense these patients are what pay my wage but answer me honestly guys would you seriously rush to the dentist just before Christmas?

So work was great, food was great and exercise was great today (more about the exercise bit a bit further down the track). I finished work and raced to my local shopping centre to buy some milk and eggs and had a quick coffee with my mum.

I then went to the gym with ManBoy and the bastard worked my arse off. Ohhhh ahhhh I think that sounds rude!!! Out of the gutter my lovelies. We went to his gym (I was given a guest pass) and I thought he was going to kill me.

He “demanded” I get on the bike and I was peddling ever so gently and thinking wow this is great, this is nice, this is so easy. Then he leans over and basically went beep beep beep with the buttons and I was beep beep beep about to fucking die as it got so hard. The bike my lovelies, the bike got hard.

20 minutes on the bike and my heart was thumping fast and loud and sounding like a John Bonham (Led Zeppelin drummer) drum solo. We spent 2 hours in the gym and I found absolutely positively no pleasure in tonight’s session whatsoever. ManBoy kicked my arse wholesale.

After we had finished on all the machines and the weights ManBoy led me to the “stretching” area and I just lay on the ground panting and trying to regulate my breathing.

I had everything sticking to me and looking extremely unattractive and ManBoy sits up close on top of me (I said get your filthy little minds outta the gutter you dirty birds) and he says:

M: great session babe, we should do this again tomorrow
R: fuck off
M: ha ha you are extremely funny
R: fuck off and die you sadistic bitch
M: uhhh come on babe, sadistic yes, bitch hmm no I don’t think so
R: you are infringing on my human rights you have tortured me, killed me, bought me back to life and done it all over again
M: Ohhh poor Reney
R: I’ll give you poor Reney you persecuted me
M: Come on lets get up and go for juice
R: fuck you and fuck your juice.

So we ended up back at ManBoy's place with me collapsed on his kitchen floor refusing to budge. Spread out like a starfish and ManBoy having to step over me to get to his fridge. He put on Queens of the Stone Age, and USUALLY I would be on his coffee table or on his sofa playing my air guitar and head banging, but alas all I could manage was to lay there and twitch.

Moral of today’s lesson, don't ever go to the gym with ManBoy as he is a sadistic bitch and thrives on kicking your arse. Who needs a personal trainer when I have Sadistic ManBitch!!

So now I am home and about to jump in the shower and hit the sack as tomorrow is going to be a BIG day.

Reney

No comments: