Friday 30 November 2007

And one more thing…

In regards to my entry last night re: Mr. Michael Hutchence and the fact that I admitted out aloud that he is a frequent visitor in my dreams. I can assure you that:
(1) I was not joking, he indeed visits me in my dreams, when I sleep and dream that is,
(2) I have not lost my mind whatsoever,
(3) This blog is not only about the lap band this blog is all about ME, all of ME. If I chose to write silly things or write things that you don’t agree with then move along and hassle somebody else.

I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT!!!

Lastly and most importantly I guess, do not define me by having had the lap band alone, there is more to me, a lot more. I am showing you who I am as I slowly peel away my skin. Love me or hate me that’s your call but don’t be “concerned” with my life, my thoughts, my beliefs. If you feel that I am conjuring up evil spirits by stating the fact that I dream about a deceased pop star then may I suggest you visit you local GP and ask for a fucking referral to go and see a psychiatrist.

Peace Out!!!

Reney

No comments: