Saturday 1 December 2007

Day 191 – Xmas Dinner with the girls.

Wow what a day!!

I best start from the beginning. I woke up in the most foulest of foulest of moods today and was sooo depressed that I had to go to work. Yes another Saturday at work when I could have been doing a million and zillion one things at home. I walked in and didn’t even say hello to my fellow staff members, as I hated everyone this morning.

I got home and caught up quickly with my girls down at our local coffee shop, which was a laugh. Dee and Tashi were in their element today and really uplifted my mood.

I then got dressed up and went off to meet 6 girls for dinner. What was so special about dinner tonight? Well I had organized this Xmas Lapband Dinner as requested by a few of my readers and initially I had 15 definites which then ended up as being 6 definites which cuts to only 4 of us.

Do I sound disappointed? Coz I certainly aren’t!!! It was the best fucking night out with a group of chicks that I have EVER had. I laughed and laughed and we all shared stories and laughed some more.

The gorgeous Vicki J was there, the delightful Kira and the dazzling and magnificent Maree. We ate, we drank (yay I managed 1 glass of champagne and only had the heads spins for a little bit) we bonded and I think I can safely say that I made 2 new friends.

It was such an awesome night and nights like this only reinforce that I have indeed made the right decision with the lap band.

Big love to my bitches Vicki J, Maree and Kira.

Reney

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo bitch!

I too had a ball and feel I have found a kindred spirit! Albeit one that is ever so slightly more off the wall than myself! Thanks for a great night out girls - can we do it again soon? Huh, can we, huh, can we, can we, huh, can we, can we huh???

Maree
(who, sorry Keira but suffers from verbal diahorrea!!!!)
xx