Wednesday 28 November 2007

Day 188 - All is well in Reney Land…for once!

It’s been a good day, even though it was a rather routine like sort if day. I woke up, I went to work, finished work and then caught up with Gee and the girls at a local coffee shop for a quick cup of coffee and hugs and kisses from Tashi and Dee.

I barfed my lunch and it was rather quick and painless but managed a bowl of lentil soup for dinner and that went down and stayed down.

I guess my only negative thing was 3 small cases of my heart racing throughout the day but hey it didn’t kill me and sadly for all you guys I am still alive and breathing. Muahahahaha.

That’s been my day in a nutshell. Relatively quiet, relatively boring, relatively routine like.

May everything be as cruisey in your world as it is in mine.

Peace out

Reney

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

god to hear that all is well with you but is that it?
i wanted to hear some more.
keep up the great blog you are very funny and write so well


kellie

Tee said...

Hun,

You are a pest but I love you!


T.