Thursday 22 November 2007

Day 182 - I've hit the wall.

What a weird week weather wise…Monday and Tuesday we were boiling hot in Melbourne. So hot that I had the air con on till about 2am both nights yet yesterday and today I have had to put the heater on as its gotten cold. Bloody Melbourne, Club Tropicana one day fucking blizzard like the next. Regardless I will still scream out aloud and proud there’s no better place than Melbourne!!!

Well, I was planning on going to my surgeons rooms unannounced after work as my guts are starting to hurt; instead I went home, had my 4-minute shower and crashed on the sofa. I am soooo tired. So so tired.

I fell asleep for 2 hours straight and I then got up and just spent the past 45 minutes bawling my eyes out. I do this when I have really hit the wall. I’ve given in and let exhaustion take over. I’ve cried so much that I can’t stop drinking water. Yeah, yeah Reney the soft cock…I act so hard arsed but I aint. I’m all soft and mushy.

One question, as we lose weight some of us get saggy skin I get that but has and is anybody experiencing cottage cheese or cellulite appearing? I’ve got cottage cheese arms and my stomach looks like it has all these dents on it its dead set fucking gross. But you know what? I am so starting to love my body. I get excited sometimes. I’m still fat but I am seeing more of my curves starting to re-appear after so many years and I’m tickled pink.

So with that I am going to haul my fat sorry arse off to bed...



Reney

No comments: