Wednesday 21 November 2007

Day 181 – Serenity

Lucky me had the day off work today and it was just awesome. I ran around doing my chores and went and checked out my gym but there was no representative to speak to me (what a load of fucking bullshit…but anyway) so I have to go back on Friday to fill out forms and all that. I had a flashback of when I visited this gym with Alister and the giggles and snorting that transpired. I sort of miss Alister...but he pissed me off last time and still hasn't bothered to ring and apologize..dump cunt.

I had the awesome opportunity of picking Dee and Tashi from school today and that was just so much fun. Especially when this loud 5 year old walked right up to me and lets out this massive “Who are you?” it was bloody hilarious. So much spunk and attitude out of a 5 year old but what was even funnier was my god-daughter letting out this huge “that’s my god mummy” You should have heard the bitchiness and attitude my Dee spat back at her playmate. I almost lost it. Yay for my Dee!!!!

Lap band front all is going well and I guess I can consider that how I am feeling now is now considered “normal” how I am feeling and coping with food and water. You know there are days when I love this lap band but there are moments and days when I loathe it and want it out. Then there are days like today when I am indifferent to it. Days like today is like a “Yeah..whatever” sort of day.

I am still feeling tired and I guess a little on edge and distracted. I cant pin point whether its my body and mind telling me that the end of the year is coming and holidays are around the corner or I really just am exhausted due to not eating much and my fucked up iron levels.

When I finally got home I lay on the sofa in the dark listening to some Miles Davis and just totally zoning out. It was simply belissimo!

Overall I had a peaceful and serene sort of day, which was rather nice for a change.

Until tomorrow…



Reney

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Reney

I'm still in shock that a "friend" would ask you not to lose any more weight!?!? Was this the favour she wanted? Is she overweight? Some people's brains are fucked... Obviously this would be what one would term as a "toxic friend" - kick her arse to the kerb chick - you don't need friends like that! You're on the countdown to Christmas - I'm on the countdown to band day!!! Roll on I say - be kind to yourself and don't go running yourself into the ground to shit this other woman - but I am glad to see you giving the gym a go!!

Maree

Reney said...

Hello Gorgeous Maree,

YOU are in shock about my "friend". I cant understand why people want to keep fucking with my head. It makes me think that if my friends say shit like this to me imagine what my enemies say and do...GRRRR its fucking hard being me.

You are so right on about calling her a toxic friend as that is exactly what she is.

Reney

Tee said...

Hun,

I'm pleased to hear that you think Alistupid is a dumb c**t! Glad to hear you have woken up.

T.