Friday 23 November 2007

Day 183 – Late entry


Day 3 of migraine…I get how some people may want to kill themselves due to pain. ARGGHHH.

I got to work and managed 3 chucks all migraine related. All the staff told me I looked like shit and that I should be at home. But remember I am a martyr and there was no way I was going to go home. I had no problem wallowing in my self-pity I just wished I could have worn my sunglasses indoors all day.

Got to my parents to pick up Elvis and went straight home and lay on the sofa in the complete and utter dark. I drifted in and out of sleep and woke up sooo thirsty that all I did was drink glasses and glasses of water.

Its now 11.10pm and I am awake and feeling a lot better but fuck I am starving and thirsty. Do I eat? Do I not eat?

I had an appointment at the gym and I forgot to go I can be such a dumb shit some times.

Lapband wise things are ok. I have a very sore tummy but it’s all due to the spew. Again for the second time in 183 days I actually felt spew come from my bottom tummy into the top and then out. It felt so weird. Each time I chucked I was praying that my band doesn’t flip. I hope this doesn’t happen, as I fear it. I fear it as much as I fear vomiting my own shit. Ohhh man I’ve grossed myself out and I am dry retching after writing that.

I have a busy weekend planned and first off I am off to taste my arse crack juice yes folks I’m off for a body detox by doing a 90 minute Bikram Yoga session. I rang Yogini today and told her about the severity of this fucking migraine and she has convinced me to do an intense Bikram session. God help me is all I can say and yes I will wash my arse crack tomorrow morning not only with “normal” soap but I’m cracking open a cake of Solvol to get my arse tasting a tad sweeter.

Its also Election Day tomorrow and I am crapping my pants as Kevin 07 has got to win or I will die!

I end tonight’s entry with a few simple words: UP THE WORKER!!!!


Peace Out!

Reney

1 comment:

Tee said...

Hun,

You have got to do something about your migrane/headaches. For as long as I have known you you have suffered from these. You need to chase this up. Look after yourself my sweets.


T.