Sunday 18 November 2007

Day 178 - An average day.

Today has been an average day, woke up early went to Prahran Market to do my groceries with my bestie V. Went to Chady to indulge in an Iced Choclate from Koko Black for those of you unfamiliar with Koko Black you can check out their seriously indulgent yummies www.kokoblack.com.au and sadly their treats are not the fat free variety not that I give a shit about that anymore as my portion sizes are small and I am tired of diet this and diet that. I have a little bit of what I can in small portions.

I got home and went into my garage, which also doubles as a sauna (no it doesn’t but it was that fucking hot in there) and did some weights and then managed to do 400 skipping rope jumps (is that what you would call using the skipping rope?) I think I sweated about 4 litres of fluid out of each armpit and then rang Tee who is currently in Perth doing…ummm…okay how do I say this delicately?…ummm he is doing….doing….okay he met some dude over in Perth and he is doing him. Nice to chat to my head bitch. He always manages to give me that bit of inspiration and encouragement. God I love that man. I had a bit of cry down the phone to Tee as I happen to feel a bit frustrated today. As usual he being the gorgeous creature that he is instructed me to take a deep breath, concentrate, stay focused and get in tune with me. Yes Yogi Tee!!!

After his chat I crashed on the sofa and feel asleep for about 45 minutes and then went to my parents for dinner. I don’t know whether it was because I am very angry and frustrated at the moment but for the life of me dinner, my first mouthful, just got lodged in my chest and wasn’t budging. I heaved a bit, but to no avail. This is the second time this has happened to me when I have been cross and angry about something I can’t seem to swallow my food. Do any other people experience this or am I just an uptight stupid motherfucker?

Tonight I was supposed to go to The Moonlight Cinema with ManBoy and I have never been to the Botanical Gardens to watch a movie before and I was really looking forward to it. I got dressed and ready and fuck fuck fuck I even went out an bought a pair of pants and a new top to wear tonight and a sheepish ManBoy rings me to tell me he is on his way over but adds a “sorry babe, I made a mistake …The Moonlight Cinema starts in mid December, I have really fucked up” I had to laugh as he isn’t the type of character to admit out aloud to mistakes. Fucking lawyers!!!

Its all good though I am in no real mood to go out tonight and I think sitting on my sofa watching a DVD sounds like a much better plan.

Anyways I best get out of these clothes and into comfy clothes and await his majesty’s arrival.

Reney

5 comments:

Mel said...

oh my god!! the moon light cinema! i went there when "big fat greek wedding" or something was on, and i was more interested in the bats in the sky than the movie itself, but its a great atmosphere i loved it, i wanna go back there now. Me and a mate were talking about it the other day actually :O

I have noticed when stressed etc i feel "tight" it annoys me heaps! can hardly get anything down when that happens!

Mel.!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't strictly classify myself as a chocoholic but went to the sight and man was my mouth drooling. I say if your going to do something do it with style and that sounds what Koko is like...oh may gawd! The cinema sounds great too. Shame about the timing factor.
Auntie Jules

Reney said...

Hey ya Mel & Auntie Jules,

Thanks for leaving comments. Me love yas both.

Its good to know that when stressed I am not the only one who feels "tight" inside.

As for Koko Black! Auntie Jules if you ever come to Melbourne I WILL be taking you there for a hot chocie.

Reney

Tee said...

Hun,

So whats the goss with you and Manboy? Are you going to admit that you are actually dating? You have to tbe the biggest commitment phobe I have ever met. The guy worships the ground you walk on!

As for the dude in Perth his name is Simon and he is perfect. Im in lust!


T.

Reney said...

T.

No I will not admit to something that isnt happening. We are not dating, wez just friends...good friends.

Simon huh? Is it hubba hubba or is it more purr meow?

Reney