Friday 16 November 2007

Day 176 – Migraine…

Ohhh man if it aint my spewing then its my restriction, if its neither one of those then its my fully loaded anal canal not wanting to let go, so what else can I whine about well let me see…I have a migraine from hell.

I have been on the sofa since 6pm this evening, with all the lights out and the air con on and dry retching. Man I just want to hurl yet I cant.

I can smell things and it’s making me feel even sicker. Arghhh!!

To make matters worse I have to work tomorrow and that doesn’t really bother me its just that if this motherfucker of a migraine doesn’t go away then I don’t know how I will cope and whether I can even manage to go the distance.

Won’t somebody just slap me stupid right about now. I’m tired of all these fucking health ailments.

The brightness of the computer screen is hurting my eyes and I can’t seem to cope.

I’m out

Reney

2 comments:

Tee said...

Hun,

Since I have known you, you have always suffered from these migraines. What you need to do is relax as much as you can. Stop killing yourself.

Love you
T.

Reney said...

Hewwo Baby Cakes!!!

Nice to see that you are actually reading my blog you dirty bitch!!

Relax? Relax? dont know how to do that.

R